Guaranteed DOUBLE protection benefit PLUS increased savings power of guaranteed cahs allowance equal to 12% of your policy’s face amount every 3 years for life!
Your complete health, retirement and life insurance product that provides protection against dread diseases, accident and hospitalization.
Healthy Ka Pinoy (HKP) Health Emergency Card is an affordable insurance product which provides Emergency Hospital Care for Accident and Sickness; Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disability benefits; and Accidental Burial Benefit.
Get the advantage of employee benefit that is easy and affordable. Entrepreneurs can now avail of instant insurance coverage for their employees.
Home Office & Field Support
PNB Life Insurance Inc. is looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to be a part of competitive team in the Life Insurance industry.
Please refer to current vacancies below, internal applications are welcome.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE HEAD
- Must have extensive experience in Project Management, Processes, Transformation and Change Management with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines for multiple projects.
- Is a self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 7+ years’ experience in change management, PMO, insurance or similar finance related experience
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills; ability to synthesize complex data into actionable presentations for senior management
- Possesses Change and Project Management tools and processes
- Excellent communication, influencing, conflict management and facilitation skills
- High level of credibility with senior executives, various key partners; demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and drive to results
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Certified in project management
PROJECT MANAGER- IT
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Management
- Minimum of 8-12 year experience in IT; minimum of 2-5 years in managing projects
- With LOMA 280/286/290/305/351 certifications
- With Advanced Management Courses
- Knowledge in:
- Systems Development Life Cycles –stages, major tasks and deliverables
- Insurance principles and terminologies; products; policies and procedures
JR. ASSOCIATE – COMPLIANCE
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree-Accountancy (preferably CPA) / Management/ Finance/ Law
- With at least one (1) year experience in a related field or in Internal Auditing
- Highly Analytical and organized
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Above average communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (BDS - GROUP SALES)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting and Allied professions
- Minimum of 4 year experience in Insurance, Bancassurance in the following areas:
- Insurance Administration
- Product Knowledge
- Training, Recruiting, Licensing, Agency, Field Sales
- LOMA Passer and Completed the Trainor Development and Certification suited for Sales or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized and Systematic
- Strong leadership skills
- Graduate of any 4 year Medical allied course
- With at least 2-4 years experience in Life/Health Insurance Underwriting
- Organized and systematic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Approachable/people-oriented/team player
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Passed LOMA 311, ALU 101, ACS 100
ANALYST PROGRAMMER (JAVA & ORACLE)
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or any related field
- With 1-2 years experience as a programmer on either JAVA or ORACLE
- Must have atleast 1-2 years hands-on experience in programming using PL/SQL
- Has good quality assurance and documentation skills;
- Preferably knowledgeable in insurance principles and methodology
- Male/Female; 23 - 45 years old; College Graduate
- Preferably with one year experience as Licensed Insurance Agent; those with Variable License highly preferred
- Preferably with one year successful sales experience in Mutual Funds or Top Pre-Need companies
- Good salesmanship skills acquired through formal training from previous Insurance/Mutual Fund/Pre-need Companies
- Entrepreneurial, driven, ambitious; engaging and warm personality; trustworthy; mature and credible
- Male or female; ages 23 to 45 years old; College Graduate
- With at least 1 year background in sales, any industry but preferably in life insurance (with clearance from previous company)
- If without sales background, at the very least should display being results-oriented, competitive, ambitious and has a strong drive to improve and elevate life. The candidate must be very self-motivated with his financial goals
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Uses cellphone, fax, printers, e-mail, Windows programs and accesses the web
- Displays engaging personality and ability to establish strong rapport
- Neat, attractive and with a corporate demeanor
- Presents a mature and credible demeanor
Please submit applications to email@example.com or call at 818-5433 local 4341 for further details.