Guaranteed DOUBLE protection benefit PLUS increased savings power of guaranteed cahs allowance equal to 12% of your policy’s face amount every 3 years for life!
Your complete health, retirement and life insurance product that provides protection against dread diseases, accident and hospitalization.
Healthy Ka Pinoy (HKP) Health Emergency Card is an affordable insurance product which provides Emergency Hospital Care for Accident and Sickness; Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disability benefits; and Accidental Burial Benefit.
Get the advantage of employee benefit that is easy and affordable. Entrepreneurs can now avail of instant insurance coverage for their employees.
Home Office & Field Support
PNB Life Insurance Inc. is looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to be a part of competitive team in the Life Insurance industry.
Please refer to current vacancies below, internal applications are welcome.
This position will be responsible for the following:
Training and Development:
- Formulate and implement competency training roadmap and training programs to develop Financial Advisors, Agents and managers to continually meet job competency, customer, regulatory, and company strategic growth requirements.
- Review existing training curriculum and implement changes and updates where relevant
- Implement strategies and initiatives to increase sales productivity
- Oversees the targeted segments of the different channel with the objectives to increase their sales activities and productivity; provide a structured training program in product and sales techniques and encourage mentorship and supervision by their managers
- To improve the recruitment of new Financial Advisors and Agents by implementing strategies to increase the pass rate of mandatory pre-contractual examinations
Training and Competency:
- Formulate and implement sales advisory policies, processes, and tools to enable Financial Advisors and Agents to provide advice to customers and fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Formulate and implement supervision policies, processes, and tools to enable managers to supervise reps and fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Formulate and implement training administration and training records management policies, processes, and systems to efficiently administer and deliver training programs.
- Establish and maintain training center to provide a conducive learning environment.
- Passed all relevant regulatory licensing exams requirements
- At least 8 years in the financial services industry with experience in training or sales management, and preferably experience in developing leadership skills.
- Good understanding of financial related products
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office software skills
RESEARCH AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- In conjunction with Marketing Head, execute the company’s product and services strategy, including the development of reliable product portfolio suited to the market needs of various sales channels undertaken through robust customer data analytics and competitive intelligence activities
- Execute the activities across all departments affecting the alignment in the creation of promoting service quality with tools such as Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Undertake regular research projects to better understand various customer segments and other channel opportunities, and expansion of bank business streams for insurance, such as: consumer trends, marketing intelligence, and internal data mining in support of company strategies
- Over 8 years sold experience in product development from an insurance market leader cognizant of regulations and global standards;
- Had line management experience
- Graduate of Business course; Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Applied Math courses is an advantage
- Analytical and innovative
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Create, deliver and execute online marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products in the digital arena; gatekeeper of all online accounts, including all social.
- will be at the forefront of the creation and regular 24/7 maintenance of an aligned Allianz PNB Life website experience
- Ensure best practice transfer and global know-how building and reporting closely collaborating with Global, Regional, and other OEs in Web and social media monitoring development.
- At least 3 years sold experience in digital marketing content creation and management
- Business or Arts course; communications or marketing degree an advantage
- Deep understanding of digital media, social marketing, web metrics, and digital analytics
BRAND ACTIVATION AND SPONSORSHIPS SPECIALIST
- Execute product and company brand activation activities across the organization and to the general public including creating excitement around new product / feature launches channelling product feedback and managing issue resolution to product team.
- Ensure trademark protection and brand compliance activities are in place
- Evangelize customers, partners and participate at conferences and trade expos to promote the brand
- At least 3 years sold experience in brand activation and exposed to various campaign utilisations
- Business course; advertising or marketing degree is an advantage
- Creative and networker
- Install and support LANs, WANS, network segments, internet, intranet systems.
- Install and maintain networks hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years work related experience
- Knowledge of and experience repairing desktop, laptop, mobile devices, VOIP, peripherals, and computer equipment.
- Knowledge of firewalls, routers and switches.
- Must have an IT troubleshooting or Network Certification, or equivalent work experiences.
- Ability to lift and/or move computer equipment.
- Physical ability to install and repair computer equipment.
- Skilled in using analysis equipment and entering keyboard commands to diagnose computer, software and hardware issues.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with various levels of district staff and external vendors/ consultants in the resolution of technology issues.
- Written skills necessary to maintain various departmental records, documents and reports.
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE - GROUP ADMINISTRATION
- Responsible for timely issuance of policy contracts and endorsements and individual certificate of insurance.
- Handle account administration for small and medium sized group accounts.
- Billing of assigned accounts
- Monitors and reconciles premium collection
- Conduct inventory of Individual Enrollment Forms submitted and forwarded by Group Sales and ensures that all required information is properly filled up (i.e. client information, beneficiary designation, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years work related experience.
- Strong mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently, under strict and changing deadlines, and to proactively anticipate needs.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks efficiently with strict attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work an adaptable schedule to suit the needs of the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
SUPPLY CHAIN ENGINEER
- Will provide assistance in monitoring the operations, repair and maintenance of the office utilities, facilities and amenities for Main and Regional Offices nationwide.
- Will assist in monitoring and evaluation of overall office facility and equipment.
- Will assist in monitoring and prepare reports relative to the progress of ongoing projects.
- To conduct site visits/ ocular inspections on existing branch offices and other offices under construction.
- To monitor and oversee the in-house utility personnel in the scheduled daily works and other special tasks required.
- Graduate of Engineering Course (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or any technical related course, professional license is an advantage but not required).
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, strong technical competence, with good communications and customer service skills.
- At least 1 year working experience related to facilities, admin office environment and procurement.
- Can handle multiple tasks under pressure.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Responsible for business requirements including interface architecture of large, integrated and/or complex applications and projects.
- Determine, analyze and document complex requirements from the business community and coordinates with the developers to create the system specifications.
- Identify possible improvements in the business process to reduce manual work and overhead, as well as to improve overall turnaround time of business processes.
- Identify areas for improvement on both manual processes and automated systems being developed and supported.
- Communicate with the developers for clarification of business requirements, testing, and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Facilitate change management by working with various business areas to address issues and potential impact and/or benefits of the changes in the proposed system
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years work related experience
- Ability to apply systems analysis and design skills; vendor management skills; system projects management skills and quality assurance skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables; insurance terminologies and principles, products, policies and procedures.
- Expertise in Functional System testing; Integration Testing and Regression testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; negotiation skills, fast cycle,
- Customer service oriented.
- Graduate of any 4 year Medical allied course
- With at least 2-4 years experience in Life/Health Insurance Underwriting
- Organized and systematic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Approachable/people-oriented/team player
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Passed LOMA 311, ALU 101, ACS 100
ANALYST PROGRAMMER (JAVA & ORACLE)
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or any related field
- With 1-2 years experience as a programmer on either JAVA or ORACLE
- Must have atleast 1-2 years hands-on experience in programming using PL/SQL
- Has good quality assurance and documentation skills;
- Preferably knowledgeable in insurance principles and methodology
- Male/Female; 23 - 45 years old; College Graduate
- Preferably with one year experience as Licensed Insurance Agent; those with Variable License highly preferred
- Preferably with one year successful sales experience in Mutual Funds or Top Pre-Need companies
- Good salesmanship skills acquired through formal training from previous Insurance/Mutual Fund/Pre-need Companies
- Entrepreneurial, driven, ambitious; engaging and warm personality; trustworthy; mature and credible
- Male or female; ages 23 to 45 years old; College Graduate
- With at least 1 year background in sales, any industry but preferably in life insurance (with clearance from previous company)
- If without sales background, at the very least should display being results-oriented, competitive, ambitious and has a strong drive to improve and elevate life. The candidate must be very self-motivated with his financial goals
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Uses cellphone, fax, printers, e-mail, Windows programs and accesses the web
- Displays engaging personality and ability to establish strong rapport
- Neat, attractive and with a corporate demeanor
- Presents a mature and credible demeanor
Please submit applications to email@example.com or call at 818-5433 local 4341 for further details.